ANGLIA EXAMINATIONS INTERNATIONAL E-CONGRESS & EXHIBITION FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFESSIONALS
TEACHING TO THRIVE IN CHALLENGING TIMES
Open to everyone, no matter where you are based!
¡Abierto para todos, sin importar dónde estés!
The success of the previous fifteen editions of The Anglia Examinations International Congress & Exhibition for English Language Professionals has made it possible, once again this year, to offer all delegates world-class presentations not to be missed.
THIS YEAR’S CONGRESS WILL BE DIVIDED INTO THREE MAIN THEMES:
· Upgrading your professional skills as a language specialist.
· Updating your language & teaching methodology.
· Uprooting old traditions while expanding new horizons.
THE CONGRESS WILL OFFER A BALANCED PROGRAMME OF STIMULATING AND HIGH QUALITY PRESENTATIONS LED BY RENOWNED LOCAL AS WELL AS INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKERS.
All delegates will have the opportunity to:
· Explore the most recent findings in a wide range of diverse key areas within the English language and English language teaching contexts.
· Meet colleagues from different parts of Argentina and abroad in order to establish links and contacts, thus creating or extending already-existing professional interests.
· Find out about the latest English language-related publications and services in virtual exhibition areas, especially created for the phenomenal display of materials.
2020 SPEAKERS - Click on the photos to access the speaker's presentation and biodata
SOME OF OUR 2020 CONGRESS SPEAKERS WISH TO SAY HI!
Chris Kunz - Watch Video!
Alice Osman - Watch Video!
ASHLEY LINEY - Watch Video!
JENNY DOOLEY - Watch Video!
Ganna Matichyna - Watch Video!
JOSEPH SCHLEFKE - Watch Video!
Alejandra Ottolina - Watch Video!
2019 CONGRESS VIDEO - TAKE A PEEK!
All our Anglia Members can attend for free. For details on how to become an Anglia Member, please click here.
To register for the Congress, please use the ONLINE Congress Registration Form.
We truly encourage everyone to register and pay their registration fee well in advance as places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
All pre-registered delegates will receive via email Log in Details to access this event, together with the Congress Welcome Pack and Digital Handout Booklet, one day before the Congress starts.
Prior to Congress
AR$1,500.00 (until 16/08)
AR$2,000.00 (17/08 – 27/09)
AR$2,500.00 (28/09 - 29/10)
FREE OF CHARGE
GROUPS (3 or more): 10% discount.
Sponsorship at the Congress is highly encouraged as it will give your business a high profile among local as well as international delegates. To find out about Participation Options, please click here.
Anglia ESOL Examinations appreciates your participation in the Congress.
The Ibero-American Network