Anglia Course for Teachers of English - ALL years in July!
Anglia Examinations UK are now offering their all-new course for international teachers at Chichester College!
Now, teachers from all over the world can travel to Chichester, UK to improve their teaching skills and enrich their professional lives through both academic and cultural learning.
All Anglia Members are given a special price and a gift in return for their loyalty and trust throughout the years.
The course main aims and objectives are:
• to refresh language awareness with a focus on topic areas relevant to course participants
• to reflect on teaching skills through the sharing of good practice and observation
• to build a portfolio of activities/tasks tailored to the needs of the daily practice of teachers
• to explore the role of assessment and testing in relation to International Exams
Other major course aims include:
• to familiarise teachers with experiences, challenges and fresh ideas from classrooms in different parts of the world.
• to become acquainted with others’ day-to-day practices.
• to improve teachers’ ability to communicate and their linguistic competence in English.
• to give teachers an insight into life in the UK and the culture of English speaking people.
The course will include:
• Full board accommodation in Westgate Halls of residence, on the College’s Campus
• Course Materials
• Full time Course Leader
• End-of-Course Certificate
• One half-day of class observation per week at various levels and ages
• One full-day educational visit per week
• One half-day educational visit per week
• Introduction to and update on Anglia Exams
• Social Evenings
• Afternoon tea and feedback with tutors on final day